This legal notice governs website user (hereinafter, “User” or “you”) access to content provided by EUROFRED, S.A. (hereinafter, “EUROFRED”).
EUROFRED informs you that accessing, browsing, and simply using the information contained on this webpage implies full acceptance of the Legal Notice. Please be sure to read it every time you use the website, since it will be updated regularly.
In performance of the provisions in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services (the LSSICE in Spanish), please be informed that the owner of the domain www.eurofred.com is EUROFRED (Spanish tax identification code A08202715), domiciled on C/ Marqués de Sentmenat, 97, 08029 Barcelona. You can contact us by phone (+34 93 419 97 97), or by email at email@example.com.
EUROFRED has been entered into the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, Volume 1,527, Sheet 145, Page 12,487), entry book 963, 2nd section. It has been notified of the domain www.eurofred.com.
The document by which your request will be formalized will be saved in our system and kept accessible.
The purchasing forms on www.eurofred.com can be filled out in the language of your choice but EUROFRED waives any liability for mistakes or not being able to respond to your request that using an inadequate language might imply.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The content of the website (the URL) -this includes text, images, graphic designs, source code, logos, brands, etc.- is owned exclusively by EUROFRED and is protected by the governing regulations on intellectual and industrial property. It may not be copied, modified, distributed, or tampered with.
EUROFRED is the exclusive owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights as well as any other similar rights that the website might have. All rights on any content, services, or elements of EUROFRED’s property added to the website, including any elements that make up its visual appearance, graphic image, or other look&feel aspects of the webpages that make up the website,
- browsing architecture,
- webpage source code,
- computer programs,
- logos, and
- distinctive marks are hereby reserved.
EUROFRED reserves the right to update, modify, or erase any information on its website, as well as its configuration, features, or general conditions at any time and without prior notice.
The company does not ensure the lack of interruptions or errors in the website’s access nor will it assume liability for any technical problems or failures during internet connection.
It does not guarantee a lack of viruses or other elements that might alter your IT system (software and hardware) or any electronic documents or files stored on your computer system, so it waives any liability for damages that might occur to your IT system, electronic documents, or files.
The user undertakes to not remove, alter, tamper with, or in any way modify:
- Any notes, legends, indications, or symbols that EUROFRED or the legitimate owners of the rights add to their property regarding industrial and intellectual property (like copyright, ©, ®, or ™, etc.).
- The technical devices for protection or identification that the content may have (like watermarks, digital fingerprints, etc.).
- Accessing, visualizing, or downloading content and/or services will always be done for personal, not commercial, reasons.
EUROFRED reserves all the rights related to industrial and intellectual property on the elements of its website and does not grant you any other license or authorization to use its property other than the one that is expressly described in this clause.
- On information
EUROFRED is not responsible for the truthfulness, accuracy, appropriateness, suitability, or how up-to-date the information provided on its website, www.eurofred.com, is. The content on this page is informative, so EUROFRED waives responsibility for the decisions the user might take based on it or the damage to the user or in third parties based on the information obtained from this website.
- On service quality
The user admits to knowing and being aware that there are virus, worms, and other malicious elements on the internet. You must have suitable tools to detect and disinfect your IT system’s of these harmful programs. EUROFRED is in no way liable for any damage done to the user’s or third parties’ computers while accessing the website.
- On service availability
Access to the portal requires services and supplies from other information society service providers whose reliability, quality, continuity, and operation are not under EUROFRED’s control. The services provided through the portal may be suspended, canceled, or become inaccessible at any time.
EUROFRED waives responsibility for damages of any kind the user may suffer due to failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that result in the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of the portal’s service while in service or beforehand.
- On the content accessed in or through the portal
This website provides access to links and other websites (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). In these cases, EUROFRED acts as an intermediation services provider in accordance with the provisions in the LSSI. It is only responsible for the content and services supplied on the Linked Sites inasmuch as it has effective knowledge of any illegality and has not acted with due diligence to remove that content. If you consider that one of the Linked Sites includes illicit or inappropriate content, please notify EUROFRED. EUROFRED will act with diligence to remove the offending links.
EUROFRED waives liability for the content and services offered on Linked Sites, and as such it does not take responsibility for damages due to their illegality, quality, being out of date, unavailable, mistakes, or uselessness.
All third party links to this website should link to their home pages. Users and, in general, any person who would like to link their webpage to the Website, must meet the following conditions. Any other link other than the one stipulated in this clause will require being accepted beforehand in writing by EUROFRED.
The user may not totally or partially copy or imitate the Website’s content, its “look&feel,” “frames,” or “link inline” of EUROFRED’s pages.
No browser, frame, or environment or navigation bar on the Website’s pages can be created.
No false, inaccurate, incorrect, or disparaging statements or remarks about the Website, EUROFRED, or any of EUROFRED’s properties are acceptable. You must abstain in particular from saying or implying that EUROFRED collaborates or is a collaborating partner and/or in any way has supervised or assumed in any way the content or services offered or made available on the webpage the link is to.
The webpage the link is to may not contain any brand, trade name, business label, name, logo, slogan, or other distinctive mark that belongs to EUROFRED, except for those signs that are part of the link itself or those other properties that have been licensed beforehand in writing by EUROFRED.
The webpage the link is to may not contain information or content that is illegal or contrary to morality, generally accepted decency, or public order.
EUROFRED reserves the right to press charges against anyone who fails to comply with the following prohibitions:
The following is expressly prohibited:
- Using any of the content or services for illegal purposes or reasons, prohibited in this Legal Notice, injurious of third parties’ rights or interests, or that in any way may harm, disable, strain, deteriorate, or impede normal use of the service, IT equipment, or documents, files, or any kind of content stored on any of EUROFRED’s computer equipment.
- Using content and services that are protected by any industrial and intellectual property right of the company or third parties without the User having previously obtained from its owners the necessary authorization to undertake the current or intended use.
- Copy, distribute, communicate, transform, or modify the content unless authorization has been obtained from the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally allowed.
- Introduce viruses or other physical or electronic elements that might harm or impede the normal operation of EUROFRED or third parties’ network, system, or software or hardware or that could damage the electronic documents and files stored on those computer systems.
- Obtaining or even attempting to obtain the content using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been placed at your disposal for that purpose in general, those that are regularly used on the internet for that purpose provided they do not entail the risk of damaging or disabling the Website, Services, or Content.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed in its entirety by Spanish law. For all litigious matters related to the Website, Spanish legislation will be applied and the involved parties will go before the courts of the city of Barcelona in Spain.